Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

My US Visit Blog Report

I still remember my first day in office. It was Tuesday, November 10, 2009. Back then, this company was just a start-up. Today, we can proudly consider Deerwalk as one of the largest and best IT companies in Nepal. The growth has been phenomenal and I consider myself lucky to be a part of this outstanding growth. At Deerwalk, I have always felt myself at home, from day one, where I am able to freely share my ideas, knowledge, and expertise. When the company decided to let me visit our US office located at 430 Bedford Street, Lexington, MA, it was an opportunity for me to see the other side of the world from my own eyes. I love travelling but this would be my first experience travelling outside the country and I was excited to experience the American life. The route was Kathmandu – Doha – Boston. My flight was scheduled at 9:30 PM on July 10, 2016. I reached Doha, Qatar at 11:30 PM and my flight from Doha to Boston was the next day at 8:20 AM. So, the airlines offered me a room at Retaj Al Rayyan Hotel to spend a very comfortable night at Doha. I must say, the Qatar flight was simply awesome as they have very good service and delicious food. I reached Boston on July 11.

Please read full blogHERE




 

No comments: